Special Invitations as Guest Speaker and Official Representations:
- Vice Chancellor’s Representative at the Association of Vice-Chancellor of Nigerian University (AVCNU) Conference, 8th -12th September, 2017. Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete, Kwara State. Presented a Paper on Focusing on Open Education Resource (OER) and ICT Use in Higher Education.
- Invited as Resource Person to Deliver a Lecture at a One-Day Pedagogy Training for Academic Staff of the Federal University of Technology, Akure. Monday, 25th June, 2018. Lecture Topic: Coaching and Mentoring: Tools for Human Development
- Invited as Guest Speaker at the 16th Graduation Ceremony of Faith Academy, Canaanland by the Faith Academy Governing Council, held on Saturday, 27th July, 2019.
- Keynote Speaker: India-Nigeria Connect Webinar on Waste Management During the COVID-19 Era. 11th August, 2020
- Invited as Guest Speaker at the 12th Valedictory Service and Graduation Ceremony of the Ambassadors College, Ota by The Management, Staff and Students of the Ambassadors held on Saturday, 12th September, 2020.
- Invited as a Presenter and Panelist at the United States Embassy in Nigeria (PAS) for the JSD Fulbright Grantees on Fulbright Scholarship to the United States of America.
- Invited Speaker to the Global Summit on Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering (GSCAEE2021) to be held between July 19-21, 2021, Barcelona, Spain.